Prometheus Windows 7 Theme includes two desktop wallpapers with the Prometheus theme's logo. Both wallpapers are simple, with a dark and gritty feel, perfect for the expected mood of the movie. There is ample free space on each wallpaper to arrange your desktop icons as well.
Unfortunately, this theme set is pretty sparse and doesn't include customized desktop icons, stylized mouse pointers or any other extras.
Prometheus Windows 7 Theme is a set of two desktop wallpapers that fans of the Aliens movies will enjoy.
Prometheus Movie Film theme includes:
Custom Sound Pack
Custom Glass Aimp skin
Adobe Application splash screens
If you require any instructions or help in applying this theme just download the instructions rar from this link here : [link]
One small bit to add to the instructions is if you don't have your taskbar as in the screen shots you just need to center your icons for the task bar you can do that by following these simple instructions :
1. Create one empty folder on desktop or in my documents folder
(name is as NT)
2. If you have locked your taskbar then unlock it by right clicking on
taskbar and unchecking “Lock the taskbar”.
3. Right click on the taskbar & select "New toolbar" and point it to
the NT folder.
4. Now right click on the new toolbar and uncheck
"Show Text" and "Show Title".
5. Now drag it (dotted seperator) all the way to the left side, between the
start orb and taskbar icons and release it.
6. Center align the taskbar icons by dragging the dotted separator present
near the taskbar icons.
7. Rightclick the taskbar and check "Lock the taskbar".